Available with Spanish Sub-titles
Dullness, etch damage, scratches, and other problems inevitably occur on natural stone tops and walls.... kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, bar tops, and table tops, as well as walls, and shower walls. The demand for qualified service providers to restore these surfaces to like new is high. This course, presented by Fred Hueston, will train you on how to restore and refinish these surfaces.
- Masking and protecting
- Proper equipment use
- Honing, polishing
- Minor repairs
- Stain removal
- Sealing of countertops and shower walls
- Recommended Starter Equipment and Supplies
- Countertops and Walls Restoration Reference Guide
- How to create a countertop restoration practice lab
- Other valuable reference docs
- Certificate of Completion
- LinkedIn Certificate
- Ongoing support - ask questions within the course, discuss on the Stone Restoration Community, or subscribe to Extended Support
- Circle back to review course lessons and material as needed.
Throughout the lessons, students can post lesson specific questions through the lesson discussion panel and instructors will provide feedback. Students will also have access to on-going support through the Community of Practice (CoP) Discussion Group. Many other valuable support resources are available as well.
Got questions or having issues? We're here to help. Chat with us, give us a call at (407) 567-7680, or send us a message.