Selling your services is the most important part of developing a successful stone restoration business. Your initial sales call can make or break your chances of landing the job, so it is essential to make a good first impression. This course teaches students to do just that! It goes on to cover how to calculate the price of the job, and so much more.
Presented by John Freitag, a highly regarded stone restoration industry expert with decades of experience growing and managing a very successful restoration business, this course delves into insights gained from those many years of experience.
Topics Covered Include:
- Essential information you need to acquire from your customers during incoming sales calls
- How to manage residential and commercial site visits
- Your business card should not be the only marketing material you have on-hand. What collateral material you need to leave with a prospective customer
- How to price jobs to make your targeted profit margin
- How to close a residential sale
- What needs to be included in a residential sales contract
- How to write a commercial proposal or contract
- Understanding the sales call cycle
- How to make a commercial cold call
- What to say and what not to say during a commercial sales call
- What types of print materials you need for leaving on a commercial sales calls
- The importance of networking
- What organizations you should belong to?
- What other complementary services should you consider offering?
- How and when to sell care products to the customer
Resources and Support
This course includes resources, lessons support as well as on-going support through the Stone Restoration and Maintenance Community. Optional Extended Support from John Freitag available.
Throughout the lessons, students can post lesson specific questions through the lesson discussion panel and instructors will provide feedback. Students will also have access to on-going support through the Community of Practice (CoP) Discussion Group. Many other valuable support resources are available as well.
Got questions or having issues? We're here to help. Chat with us, give us a call at (407) 567-7680, or send us a message.